On October 4, 2016, members of the University Club of Milwaukee and Tripoli Country Club voted to approve a merger of the two clubs. The new combined entity will offer members access to two of the area’s most admired and historic private clubs, with a wide array of amenities, such as superior dining, a top-rated 18-hole golf course and a variety of recreational, enrichment and professional development opportunities.
Our Country Club Location is proud to offer:
- 18-hole championship golf course with driving range and newly renovated locker rooms
- 25-meter outdoor pool with diving board, kids wading pool and outdoor cabana bar & grill
- Five outdoor tennis courts and two platform tennis courts
- Elegant Clubhouse with both casual and formal dining areas and two patio seating areas
Our City Location boasts:
- Historic Clubhouse with beautiful, panoramic views of Lake Michigan and Milwaukee landmarks
- Compelling blend of professional/civic programming
Clubs within the Club to foster networking, friendship and continued learning
- 15 overnight rooms to ensure a comfortable home-away-from-home for guests
- Distinct dining, meeting and event space to suit all needs
1898 Bar & Lounge | Sixth Floor | The Grand Ballroom | Stately library
- Complimentary parking in a heated, covered parking ramp attached to the Club is available to members when they are utilizing the Club. Overnight parking is available for a fee.
- A Club Car is available within a three-mile radius of the Club and to Miller Park. Reservations Requested.
Please contact Colleen White, our Membership Sales Director, to learn more about our Memberships at 414.271.2222 x 154 or email@example.com.
The University Club of Milwaukee
City Club - 924 E. Wells St. | Milwaukee, WI 53202 | (414) 271- 2222
Country Club - 7401 N. 43rd St. | Milwaukee, WI 53209 | (414) 351-7200